Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Friday, January 30, 2009

Choose Life!

I'm sure alot of you have already seen this video. But I can't help but be moved every time I see it. And I feel the need to post it to make sure as many people can view it as possible.

I know there are women everyday who struggle with abortion issues: Should I have an abortion? I've had an abortion and now I can't deal with the emotional scars it has left? What is truly right and wrong with abortion? What about the mother's rights? What about the baby's rights? What does God really say about abortion? And why should I even care about this issue?

This video is a great reminder that God has a plan for every baby that is conceived...not just born but conceived, regardless of their life's circumstances.

1 comment:

K Storm said...

This is a very powerful video. Thanks for sharing.