Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Dogs Need Homes and Sometimes Cats...

My friend over at The Storm Front sent me an email from Dogs Needs Homes and Sometimes Cats, an organization that was started only a few weeks ago. This organization helps dogs from local shelters find homes. They send emails to subscribers with a list of dogs that currently need homes. They also provide additional info about each dog and what shelter the dog is currently housed.

I encourage you to read their story of how this campaign and organization came to be. It's truly heartwarming and I found it making me want to help in any way I can, if that means only getting the word out about these sweet fur babies.

I will keep a permanent link on the side bar for future info.

Thanks K. Storm for this info.

HB

No comments: