Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Birthday, JB!


Today is JB's birthday. 31 years ago, God brought him into this world to accomplish His will and purpose. I am so thankful and blessed that one those plans was to be my husband and daddy to our boys. JB shows his love to me, the boys, his church, and his God through the life he lives. I am so grateful to be apart of that life as he strives each day to fulfill God's will for our family, church, and his personal life.

I love you very much and can't wait to celebrate the rest of your birthdays together!

4 comments:

Jeremy and Christy said...

Happy birthday, Jeremy!!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday JB! Hope you had a great day!

K Storm said...

Happy Birthday, JB!!

Your friendship is a blessing to us all!

awc said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JB!!

DC, AC, MC & JC