Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Sunday, January 11, 2009

What do you say?

What do you say after this conversation?

Here's the situation. He's trying to get them to come to him so he can get them ready for bed. They continue to play after repeated commands to come here.

JB (in a frustrated and firm tone): "If you boys don't start coming to me when I call you, I am gonna start spanking. I am tired of calling and telling you to come and you don't do it. You boys better start minding Mamma and me." "Yes, sir?"

BB: "Yes, sir"

CB: "Daddy, I just tooted."

I was in the back trying not to laugh.

Until next time, HB

3 comments:

K Storm said...

Life with boys...

Jeremy and Christy said...

Life with a 3/4 year old....I can't tell you how many times I have really been in the middle of something with Rileigh and she comes back with something like, "Can I wear my pink shirt tomorrow?" or "I like shoes. Do you like shoes Mommy?" I'm just sitting there wondering, "Did she hear anything I have been saying to her for the past 5 minutes??!!"
Oh and Rileigh was freaking out the other day because we told her we were going to have to get the spanking spoon and Jeremy and I had to run into the other room because we could not contain our laughter! It was hilarious!!!

Anonymous said...

would that be talking back or backtalk,HA HA HMS