Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Monday, June 4, 2007

Water, Water everywhere!!





I am proud to announce that we will now be regular visitors at our local waterpark. We have several friends along with my sister and her girls who have season passes. We did not commit earlier in the spring because I did not know how the boys would like it nor if I could handle 2 toddlers. Well, today we tried it out and we loved it!!!

I think I was more excited about how easy it was to handle the twins. Well, easy may not be the most appropriate word, it's never easy; however, it was not as bad as I thought it would be. What made it even more fun was playing with cousin "Babbey" and Alex. And Alex is such a big helper. She helps watch them and plays with them so well.
Naturally, CB like the slide. (He is definelty Granny's great grandchild--he loves the water). However, BB was not fond of it. He enjoyed just walking around the pool and playing "at his own pace". We took them to the wave pool for a short while. And just like at the beach, they wanted to go back to the "biby" water where they didn't have to hold my hand.
We packed PB&J sandwiches and oatmeal cream pies. Aunt Fiffi brought Capri Suns.
The boys tired out about 2:30. I had no problems getting them to the car. As we were leaving they said "bye-bye awah" as if they were ready to come home and take a nap. And napping they did. I had to wake them so they would sleep tonight.
I look forward to blogging throughout the summer about our adventures to the waterpark--I'm sure some will be quite entertaining. I will add more waterpark pictures to the slide shows below. Hope you enjoy.
Until next time, HB

1 comment:

K Storm said...

So glad that you had a great time. Having someone else to help makes a big difference. Alex is great at that.