Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Hey Good-Lookin', Whatcha got Cookin?

If you are like me, you may get tired of cooking the same thing over and over again for supper. So I am gonna start trying new recipes in order to expand my supper menu. I am also gonna start posting these new recipes for my fellow mothers who experience the same redundancy in cooking. And those who know me best, you know I don't necessarily enjoy spending long hours in the kitchen. So the recipes I use will be what I consider easy, quick and family friendly. I hope you enjoy the recipe posts. And if you try them, you are welcome to leave a comment or rating for other readers. Also, if you have any that you would like to share with me, please, please, please pass them along.

I am gonna rate each new recipe on a scale of 1 to 5 according to my taste. You may fix the recipe and have a different opinion so feel free to leave your rating as well. 1 being not good, will not fix it again---5 being wonderful, excellent, delicious (you get the point).



Until next time, Bon appetite, HB

No comments: