Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Target practice, anyone?

Have you seen this bird? He is notorious for pecking on my house and waking me up way earlier than I want. I don't mean to sound cruel, but I welcome anyone who would like to have some target practice use it as your target. Not only is it frustrating being woken up by a bird but we don't need holes in our house. Part of our house is made of cypress wood so I guess he feels it's his privilege to help himself to my house.

While searching the web for the picture, I learned that there are 2,500,000 and I wouldn't mind if it was 2,499,999. With that many, I don't think this one will be missed. I know I won't miss it.

For those who keep up with my blogs on MySpace (You know it's not gonna be a good day when...), I am convinced the birds are out to get me.



Until next time, HB

No comments: