Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Friends + Family = FUN

This past weekend was full of family and friends. JB's friend, John, blessed us with a visit for the weekend. John and JB were roommates in college all 4 years. They also played football together. John is now a Physical Therapist and graduated with a DPT this past Friday. Congratulations, John! John took to the boys like a big brother. And they loved him! John is very special to us and we look forward to his next visit. John, BB, and CB
While John, JB, and my dad spent the day fishing on Saturday, the boys, Meme and I spent the day visiting my grandmother. I am always so glad to visit her and while down there my 2 aunts also got to stop by. It is always such a joy to see them, also.


Mammaw, BB and CB

Until next time, HB

No comments: