Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Saturday, May 12, 2007

JB has won the Masters!

Well maybe not The Masters, but close enough for us. Last night, JB, was able to walk across the stage and accept his Masters in Business Administration diploma. I can't tell you a thing about the commencement speech but I will tell how proud I am of him. Earning his Masters has been a 3 1/2 to 4 years in the making. And I don't know who was more excited about the final night, he or I.


JB has worked very hard and it was obvious when he graduated Cum Laude. I learned during the ceremony that there were only 3 people who graduated with honors in Business Administration---1 Magna, 1 Summa, he the only Cum Laude.

This diploma is even more special considering what all has happened during his time earning it. He persisted and sacrificed even through us moving, job changes within the bank, traveling for his job weeks at a time, my pregnancy (for those who know us very well, you know the struggles that entails), the most life changing, the birth of our twins, and the most life challenging, their first 2 years of growing up. Despite all of these challenges, JB, constistently worked hard and even so, graduated Cum Laude.

I am so proud of him. He is truly a leader in our home in which I am blessed to have. As proud as I am of him, I am just as glad that it is over. Now he will be able to spend more time with his family.



JB and I after the
ceremony proudly
holding his diploma.
JB and his family--minus his brother. We are so appreciative that they came to the ceremony. It was a long drive over and late drive back. We cherish the sacrifice they made for this special event.
I am excited to see what the Lord has instore for us now. What doors he will open next.
Until next time, HB

1 comment:

K Storm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.