Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Monday, May 7, 2007

Holy Playground

This past Saturday, JB, attended a Crown Financial Ministries Conference. Therefore, the boys and I had to find something to do in order to keep our Saturday from being like any other day. The boys love the park; however, I can't take them by myself. One usually wants to go one way while the other wants to go another. Because of this, I have to think of "creative" places that we can go to play. I remembered that our church has a wonderful playground...and the best part is--it's confined within the walls of a fence. The boys had a great time and I enjoyed watching them play because I didn't have worry about one or both getting away from me. As you will see in the pictures below, they enjoyed themselves very much.

CB seems to enjoy the slide the most. He is usually attracted to the slides at most playgrounds.

It's a good thing God blessed BB with a hard head, because he uses it the most when sliding head first. I don't think he knows how to slide the proper way.
And of course, it wouldn't have a been "normal" family outing without a melt down. BB just couldn't help himself nor would he let anyone else.

No comments: