Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Friday, May 11, 2007

Airing my dirty laundry...again

A friend asked this morning, "How was the laundry coming?". So I thought I would update everyone through the blog.

I am embarrassed to say that it has gone nowhere and only multiplied. I would take pictures again; however, it would the same only the piles would be higher and bigger. As a matter of fact, I have run out of laundry baskets to haul the clothes from one point to another.

We are leaving tomorrow for the beach. I do believe we might have to change our reservations to a nudist beach...if I don't get the laundry done today...we won't have a thing to wear.

I am hoping between cleaning the rest of my house, last minute grocery shopping, packing (which shouldn't take long without clothes)...and the general taking care of 2 toddlers, and getting ready for JB's graduation, I can get the laundry done...

You know, come to think about it...nudist beach might not be so bad... no clothes on the trip means no laundry after we get back.

If you all see unclothed pictures of us from our trip, then you know the laundry didn't get done.

Until next time, be afraid...be very afraid of what might yet to come, HB

1 comment:

K Storm said...

I do hope you were able to find something to wear!! We have no problem getting the clothes washed, its the folding and putting away that never ends here!!Thankfully, my husband helps a ton with that!!