Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

It's time for a new pool

Pool too little...


Boys too big...


Smiles just right!


Today, I got out the pool that we bought the boys at end of the summer last year. While blowing it up with an air pump, I was worried that it wouldn't fit through the door to the backyard. Well, it wasn't long that my worries were eased. This pool, such as it is, is extremely small, petite, little, tiny (you get the point). I think my mamma's wash tub is bigger. Anyway, I continued to blow it up hoping the boys would enjoy it regardless. And of course they did. As you can see, the pictures explain it.
I think JB and I will be investing in a bigger and better pool for the boys in the near future.
Until next time, HB



































No comments: