Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Monday, September 22, 2008

We have come Full Cirlce

It's Monday morning and we are still sick. I ended up getting the "mean bug" beginning Friday night and Saturday. CB got sick again Friday night, but only threw up once. BB still has random bouts of diarrhea and JB starting throwing up last night and well into the morning. He's currently in our bed asleep.


My dad was sick all day Saturday and JB's sister, Angie, was sick last Thursday. I apologize to anyone else we may passed on this hideous germ.

Is there a disinfectant bomb I can purchase somewhere and let it go off? You know, like those roach and flea bombs you set off in your home while you are away for a few hours. We truly need one.

I don't know what it's gonna take to get rid of this but I am and have been disinfecting everything we put our hands on from door knobs, sink knobs, fridge door, cabinet knobs, light switches, toilets, EVERYTHING. I am constantly washing sheets and clothes to rid of lingering germs that may still be. I really don't know what else to do. I guess it just has to run it's course.

Whatever strand it is, it has multiple symptoms. Vomiting, Diarrhea, and achiness. My back, legs and hips so bad I honestly thought I had a ruptured disk in my lower back. My dad and Angie complained of the same symptoms.

I felt a little better after reading a blog from someone in another state where she reported that she and her husband had been sick. And claimed to have never been sicker. So I guess we are not the only ones. I just feel a little isolated...sorta like we started this whole germ. Actually, it's been going around the boys' school but I don't know how bad others have had it.

I do ask that you continue to pray for us. We are going on day 5 of this stuff.

Until next time, HB

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's bad when babies are sick but even worse when mama is too. I hope you feel better ASAP.

Jeremy and Christy said...

We will definitely keep you in our prayers. It has got to be so hard to care for 2 little ones while mom and dad are both so sick! Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you!!