Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Friday, September 5, 2008

Beach Bound

We are headed to the beach for a much needed vacation. We leave tomorrow morning to visit JB's parents in a sister state then leave from there Sunday morning headed South to Coast.

Our plans are to stay til Thursday, however, Ike may have other plans for us.

I look forward to no phone, no computer, no rushing, sea breezes, and fun with my family. The boys weren't quite 2 the last time we went, so I am excited to see them play as they are older for this trip and able to communicate much better.

Please pray for traveling mercies and that we can overcome these nagging sinus/cold issues.

I post pics when we return.

Until next time, I'm gonna be beach bum, HB

2 comments:

Jeremy and Christy said...

I have a friend that leaves tomorrow to go to the beach too so I will just add you and your family when I pray for her. She is hoping she doesn't get caught in any Ike mess either. I hope you guys have a great time! I know you will! The boys will be able to have even more fun this year than before. Rileigh will miss them next week!!

Leslie and Mark said...

Have a wonderful time!! Soak up some sun for me!