Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Friday, September 19, 2008

"That's a Mean Bug, Mamma"

To quote BB when I told him that CB and Daddy had a "stomach bug"...."That's a mean bug, Mamma" And he was correct. Thursday morning, CB came into our room about 4:30 AM saying he was cold. Actually he was sick. Poor thing, threw up 3 times by 8:30 AM. As the day progressed his sickness seemed to subside until 8:30 PM. He was "sick" free for the rest of the night.

JB never got sick instead kept a constant state of nausea. Enough to make you feel miserable for the day.

JB stayed with CB while BB and I went to my parents' hoping to avoid the bug. BB was sick today but not as bad as his brother was. I have yet to get it, but time may prove otherwise.

I'll be glad when we are all feeling better. For the last 3 weeks, we had been battling runny noses, congested coughs, low grade fever and other cold like symptoms. These all have seem to subside for the time being. Again, time will may prove otherwise and fall and winter set in.

We covet your prayers that we will all be healed soon. Thanks to those who are emailed your concerns.

Until next time, HB

3 comments:

K Storm said...

I hope those mean bugs stay away from us!! I also hope and pray that you all get to feeling better soon. I miss seeing y'all as often.

I love your new blog look. Pretty.

TRP said...

YUCK! I know that was not fun. Praying you guys are all better soon. Can't wait until our SPA TRIP! See you soon!

Jeremy and Christy said...

Well, my Emmy has the "bug" too. I'm so sad for her, but also a little disappointed because I was supposed to sing on praise team for the first time tomorrow and can't do it. Jeremy has to go because he is running sound and I guess I am a little more replaceable. Anyway, I hope your family gets better and I hope you stay well!!