Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fall Mini Photo Session

You will notice in the poster below that you can get a Fall "Mini Photo Session" with the local photographer, Jeanelle Caraway for only $25.00 which includes (2) 5x7's and 8 wallets! Furthermore, additional prints will be 20% off! She is a great photographer and her service is exceptional also.

Location will be at an old wooden shed behind the big white realty house in Reunion. There will be haybales and pumpkins to further enhance the scenery. Dates are Saturday, October 18th from 8 to 4 and Sunday, October 19th from 1 to 6. To book your appointment or for more information you may contact her at 601.405.6969 or jeanelle117@yahoo.com

I and several of my friends have used her before and can attest to her great photography. To view her work you may visit http://www.jcarawayphotography.com/ I think you will agree that her pictures speak for itself. I have already made my appointment and if you haven't, I encourage you to do so quickly. She is booking up rather fast.




No comments: