Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Yes, We are Alive and Well!

I've had several of you ask if I was ok, noticing that I haven't blogged as much. And yes, we are ok just busy. My monogramming is taking alot of my time as I am fulfilling orders. Great problem to have!

We have just been busy the past month with activities and life that has taken time away from the blog. Earlier this month, JB's grandfather passed away, then JB was gone for a few nights and last week he didn't get home til about 8:30 every night with the exception of Friday. And on Friday, we had a Sunday School party so we didn't get home til late.

The boys are continuing to grow and amaze me with their cognitive skills. Both are pretty much potty-trained. BB is probably 99% while CB is probably 95%. You still have to remind CB to go and he has had few accidents which is to be expected. Overall, I am very proud of their progress considering they are boys and twins.

Their 3rd birthday is quickly arriving and making plans for their party will soon consume my time.

JB has a few speaking engagements coming up that he will be away for.

So this is pretty much what is going on. I have few things that I will eventually getting around to blogging about but until then...

HB

No comments: