Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Day 2 of VBS...

Another day has come and gone of VBS. It was with much event. About 10:30 someone came to get me because they couldn't get BB to calm down after crying for about 1 hour. I must tell you, my friends over the preschool age, MAS, Stacy, and Ms Leslie (their teacher) are awesome people. They care so much for our little ones that I have full confidence and trust in their care of my boys. So I know they did all they could to get him to calm down.

I ended up having to take him to the choir with me while CB wanted to stay and play. He sat very quietly and still as I instructed him while I continued to help with pre-school music. He participated when his class arrived and decided to go back with them. However, CB cried when leaving the choir room not wanting to return to his class. They were both all smiles when I picked them up a few minutes later.

After VBS, we ventured to the Post Office to mail a monogram order and then to the vet to buy Gizzie some of prescription food. Yes, she has to eat prescription food to prevent bladder stones.

Once we got home, we ate lunch and the boys took a nap. BB woke up early with a "bad dream", while I had to wake CB up.

Until next time, 2 days down and 3 to go, HB

1 comment:

T!ff@ny said...

BTW I see you are reading the YaYa Prayer Group. Let me know how you like it. I have read almost all of the series...5 or 6 books? Anyway, I personally love them!!! :-) I can really relate to Jody about alot of things.