Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Saturday, July 5, 2008

It's a 10!


Well, I'm definitely not Oprah in that I can't sponsor some huge give-a-way when it comes to my favorite things. However, I can share with you via my blog some things that I use daily or occasionally that I have found to be worth the extra money or have found worth having.


I'll post these as I have time, but for now I would like to introduce to you (some may have already heard of this or use it)....It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask.


It gets it's name because it is supposed to do 10 Miraculous things to your hair:


1 Detangles

2 Restores Moisture Balance

3 Instantly Restores Elasticity

4 Softens

5 Smoothes

6 Imparts Luminous Shine

7 Enhances Natural Body

8 Nourishes

9 De Frizzes

10 Improves Color Vibrancy


My cousin is a cosmetologist and introduced me to this product. The first time I used, my friend Stephanie asked what I had done different to my hair. I knew it was worth the $30 if someone could tell the difference it made. She then bought her some and has like it also.


My hair is naturally frizzy giving me more of a fuzzy hair style when it's not tamed. I am not one that is blessed to have the type of hair that can naturally dry and still look like you just walked out of a salon. When my hair naturally dries, it's resembles the fuzz your vacuum cleaner gets when vacuuming new carpet. It's terribly frizzy and must be tamed before going out in public.


With It's a 10, my hair is smooth, straight, soft and shiny. After shampooing, you apply it and leave it in 5 to 10 minutes. After the 5 to 10 minutes, you rinse and you immediately notice the difference. I only have to use it 2 to 3 times a week.


I then roll brush my hair when drying. I typically have to use a flat iron, but when I started using It's A 10, I didn't have to use the flat iron. Roll brushing with the hair dryer was enough. Now, that's a Miracle!


Until next time, these are a few of my favorite things, HB

3 comments:

K Storm said...

I may need to find this and try it...I have the same kind of courseness to my hair. This time of year it really shows.

Anonymous said...

will it replace hair that has departed???Pappaw

Unknown said...

where did you get this stuff?