Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Friday, July 25, 2008

Unmotivational Speaking...

As you have noticed, I haven't posted in quite sometime. Truth is, I just haven't been motivated and not just in blogging but in many areas. Last week I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to prepare for the boys' birthday party so this week, I've just kinda "vegged out". I've actually got plenty to blog about, just haven't been motivated to do so. I've got pictures that need to be uploaded onto the computer from the camera and then edited before they can be posted.

Maybe next week I'll be a little more motivated and can inform the world of our happenings.

Until next time, have a great weekend, HB

1 comment:

K Storm said...

I hear ya! If it weren't for certain deadlines I would not get anything accomplished in these dog days of summer.