Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Protect your Nuts...

Sitting in the waiting room at the Drs office to have blood drawn for follow up thyroid levels.

"Ms B. "please come with me."

Me: "boys, sit here. It won't take long. You know how to act. Yes, Mam?"

"Yes, mam."

I return to find them rolling in that gut like laughter while the close neighbors snickering in attempt to keep from laughing out loud.

"Boys, come on. I'm finished. We can go now."

"Momma, look at this ad. 'Protect your nuts'"

At this point the elderly lady sitting next to us starts laughing out loud along with the 2 teenage girls sitting across from us."

I'm mortified as my face turns all shades of red. "What did you just say?"

Brother B: "Protect your nuts, C!"

"That is enough. What are you looking at? Give me that."

And this my friends, is the innocent ad that went awry.



No comments: