Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pinterest Project #1


I have finally gotten around to completing a Pinterest project.  I started the project while on Fall Break and finished it this past week.  My dad put the column together for me using some wood he found in his shop and I painted the plaques.  The original project had only 1 plaque made but I decided to make multiple plaques using both sides of a piece of wood.  One plaque displays "The Bond's est. 2000" on one side and "Roll Tide" on the other.  The 2nd plaque displays "Merry Christmas" one side and will have a Thanksgiving theme on the other...I'm not quite finished with this one.  The 3rd plaque has "God Bless America" displayed on it...not sure of what I will put on the other side.   The total cost of the project:  about $5.  I am beyond thrilled with the way it turned out.  I've proudly displayed in on our front porch.

No comments: