Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Artistic Fall Break


Our pumpkin patch

our friendly ghost

sit and stay awhile
Last week, we enjoyed a 2 day fall break.  We spent the days at my parents painting and creating.  My dad cut out some fall and Halloween wooden patterns for the boys to paint.  He had also made me some wooden chairs for my front yard that I painted aqua.  Our pumpkin "patch" you see above represents our family.  The boys painted their smaller pumpkins and I painted the bigger ones.  They might not win an art contest but they win my heart.  The fact that my boys painted theirs, is reason enough proudly display them in my front yard.  BB requested a ghost so to oblige you will see his ghost displayed also.  I am also proud of my candy corn display.  I used to have a candy corn that I bought but some how lost it with our multiple moves.  Daddy so sweetly made me 3 to replace my one.

We also spent part of Tuesday fishing.  I enjoy the days we are outside and not arguing over Wii time.

No comments: