Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Monday, October 27, 2008

Super Scribbler Award

Well there aren't many things in my life that I have won. I remember a few in elementary...3rd place for the "Idiom" award and 2nd place for naming our new school newspaper. As for the idiom award in 5th grade, we had to draw a representation of an idiom. I drew an interpretation of "hold your tongue". Fellow students had to vote and I won 3rd place.

I digress. Back to point of this post. The author of The Storm Front and close friend, chose me as a winner of the Super Scribbler Award. This award does seem most appropriate for me in that I feel like just "scribble" with this blog, however, superior is a bit of an over-statement. As much as I enjoy blogging, I am not one that can blog on demand. In fact, I usually think about blogging ideas when I am lying in bed about midnight but just too tired to get up and blog it.


Now to keep this award going, I am to name some fellow bloggers who I think deserve the award.


The Meurrier Family I love to read her post about her sweet Myla. This little girl seems to be a dream child. She will make anyone want to have children. You can tell through Meredith's writings that Myla is truly the apple of their eye and that she is most loved. Meredith makes motherhood fun.


The Bounds Family Rileigh, better know as Rireigh to CB is his girlfriend. And after being around her last week at the Pumpkin Patch, I can see why. She has the sweetest disposition. I wish I had Christy's patience with children.


The McArdle Family Michelle writes with such eloquence and honesty. I love reading the thoughts and emotions she puts into words. She is a great mom and makes it look like the easiest job in the world.


Until next time, Hope you all enjoy your award, HB

3 comments:

meurrier said...

Thanks, Holly! That is SO sweet!!!

Jeremy and Christy said...

You are too sweet, but you might be surprised at how thin my patience wears when people are not around!
Thanks for your comments about Rileigh. She absolutely loves your boys as well. She always has something to say about them after school. It is too cute!
I tried calling you tonight, but you were not at home. I wanted to know if we could come by tomorrow or Thursday and discuss orders!

Michelle McArdle said...

I'm just catching up and reading your blog. Thanks for the "award"! I'm just glad someone besides me keeps up with us!! You and Ann are actually my inspirations for entering the blogging world. I really love it and glad you do too!