Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Spa-ing and Shopping

Last weekend, I went on our annual all girls, spa trip. This was our 3rd time to go and I must say that each year it just gets better and better. I'm always so stressed about it up til time to go but quickly become relaxed and comfortable once I get together with all the girls.


We left Friday at noon and didn't return til Sunday about 6:30. We enjoyed relaxing in the Jacuzzi on Friday night after the day of traveling down and then enjoyed our spa treatments Saturday morning.

After lunch, we headed to the outlet mall where we shopped til we dropped, literally. We returned to the condo and watched P.S. I Love You. Sunday, we again returned the mall for a few more hours of shopping before heading home.

I can't begin to explain the relationship we all have. We have all known each other for years. We get along like sisters even with our friend Tracy not living here anymore. We may not see each other every Sunday or for weeks but we can just pick up where we left off from our last visit. This time we have together is truly special and creates memories that excites for the next trip.

On our way to the Beach....



On our way home....we were packed out. It started raining on the way home and since some of our luggage was on a back rack, we had to pile it inside, which was already full of our shopping loot. I now know what it feels like to be a turtle or a snail all folded up in a shell. Leah and I were folded up on the back seat. Although, no one had any leg room but Tracy and that was only b/c she was driving.





2 comments:

K Storm said...

Fun fun fun

When do we go back?

By the way, you are tagged if you have time.

Jeremy and Christy said...

Fun, fun!!! I am so jealous of you guys! You have such great friendships and that is such a blessing. I'm glad you guys had a good time!!