Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Monday, April 28, 2008

Stuffins is Sick

Tonight we put the boys to bed about 8:30. When we've had a somewhat uneventful day where they are not exhausted, it usually takes them about 30 minutes to wind down and fall asleep. During that 30 minutes, they are usually talking and laughing at each other's conversation.

At 9:45, JB went in to see what the problem was that still had BB talking while CB was already asleep.

JB: "BB, what is the problem?"

BB: "Stuffins gotta runny nose."

Side note...CB has had a runny nose since Saturday so apparently Stuffins has caught the runny nose bug.

Until next time, HB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just finished looking thru everything here. What a nice blog. I really enjoyed reading everything and viewing all the pics. How beautiful and sweet your boys are. My grandson Aiden, will be 3 on July 16th and my grandaugther Morgan, will be 17 mos. old tomorrow. I have her taking a nap in her crib here at my house as I babysit 4 days a week. Aiden goes to preschool 3 days a week so I only get him twice a week. Keep up the good work, Irene