Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Fabulous 5's

This is another fun way of getting to know the blogger. I was tagged by a friend from The Storm Front.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was a junior in college majoring in Social Work. I went to school full time, worked part-time. I don't know of any exciting event in my life at the time. I was enjoying the college life and all the events that it entailed.

5 things on my to-do list today:

1)Monogram
2)Mail monogram orders
3)pick more medicine for Gizmo at the Vet
4)fold laundry
5)Make a dental appointment...see you soon Steph.

5 snacks I enjoy:

1)Peach or strawberry yogurt mixed with fresh strawberries and granola
2)Fat Free sour cream made into Ranch dip with baked tostitos
3)fruit (no apples or bananas)
4)anything chocolate (brownies, cake, candy)
5)Cereal

5 bad habits:

1)Popping my knuckles
2)Midnight snacks
3)staying up too late (see times of my posts for proof)
4)Popping off before thinking
5)procrastination

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:

1)Tithe
2)Invest in my children's education (heck, with that much money, build a college)
3)bigger house
4)Give enough to my parents so they can retire and live without financial worry
5)Start or invest in a charity

5 places I've lived:

1)Ridgeland
2)Madison
3)Clinton
4)Pass Christian
5)Raymond

5 jobs that I have had:

1)Babysitter
2)Child-care worker (infants)
3)Residential Assistant at a children's home for abused and neglected children
4)Intake Coordinator at same children's home
5)Work study in College

5 people I would like to know more about:
Most everyone I know has been tagged but a few more I will add:
1) Carrie Miley
2) Shana Foster
3) The Cagles

No comments: