Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Monday, March 10, 2008

Update on Gizmo

I talked with Gizmo's vet this morning and it appears that the her bladder stones will have to be removed via surgery. She also has a severe UTI due to the stones so he wants to do the surgery ASAP which will be this Wednesday.

I will take her about 8:00am and she will have to stay over night. Provided there are no complications, she should be able to come home Thursday.

I have been most pleased with her vet. He has been so professional, yet friendly, compassionate and concerned. He himself has called me several times to check on her and has answered all my calls. I have been grateful for their personal care of Gizmo and her mom.

I'll keep y'all posted as I ask for your prayers. Thanks to all of you that have shown such love and support.
Until next time, HB

1 comment:

K Storm said...

I hope that Gizmo feels better soon.