Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Stuffins Gets a Bath

Meet Stuffins. This is BB's stuffed dog that typically follows him around even to the great outdoors. This past Monday, the boys were outside playing when BB came through and asked if Stuffins could "pay outside". I told him that was o.k. but be careful not to get Stuffins dirty.

As I was cleaning my bathroom, I heard all this commotion coming from the hall bathroom. When I walked in, BB was standing at the sink with poor Stuffins in the above predicament. I asked BB what he was doing. To which he replied, "Stuffins got dirty, he need a bath." Apparently, Stuffins was dropped in the leaves as I don't believe he came alive and rolled in them himself as Gizzie tends to do.

I proceeded to rescue Stuffins from the cold water running down his back. I put him back outside to air and dry out only to have to rescue him again from the rain later that night. He now sits on the counter in my bathroom drying.

Until next time, our dogs have had "ruff" days here lately, HB

PS. Please remember my little Gizmo as she will be having her surgery in the morning (Wednesday).

No comments: