Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sleeping Spiderman

Sorry for the poor quality but this picture was taken in the dark without the flash so not to wake our sleeping Spiderman.

Every night before I go to bed, I peek in on the boys to make sure they are ok and to crack their door open for the night. The pose above is how I found CB sleeping. He must have so tired because when JB re-arranged him, he never opened his eyes to awake.

Also a few nights before when I peeked in on them, BB had crawled over in CB's bed and they were asleep side by side. This was the first time they had slept in the same bed together. I was so touched at the sweet scene that I woke JB up to witness the innocent moment. I hope there will be more nights like that I will be able to cherish such sweet brotherly love. (And then they wake up only to fight the day away!)

Until next time, Sleep tight, HB

No comments: