Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Our Art Exihibition



Hi, my name is BB. Remember that name because one day I am going to be famous for my art work. I would like to invite you over to my house to view my 1st mural. I am so proud of it that I even named it "Randomness"



As you can see above, why I named it "Ramdomness". I took a red crayon and just drew random lines all over the bathroom wall. Why the bathroom wall you ask? I wanted it to be a surprise for Mommy so it had to be in a conspicous place so that she couldn't see me while she was cleaning the kitchen.

I am so proud of my work of art. You see, my brother and I had already been coloring earlier that morning in the presence of Mamma. But she put the colors up on a shelf so that she could clean the kitchen. And some cleaning she did...emptied the fridge, dishwasher, swept, cleaned up breakfast...anyway I knew she would be distracted for awhile so I decided to draw her a mural. I even pulled up a stool to get the red color. I thought about a yellow but figured it wouldn't show up as well. Also you will notice in the pictures above, that my mural is so big, it had to be taken in 2 pictures!!

Well, to my dissappointment, Mamma was not as proud of my mural as I had hoped. It led to a swat on my booty and now I don't know where my colors are. Regardless, I am proud of it. And I know Michelangelo would be too. I admire him...he even colored upside down. I thought about this but couldn't reach the ceiling so the wall had to suffice.

I over heard Mamma and Daddy saying that they would have to paint the whole bathroom. I tell you, they don't know good art when they see it.

"Artists are just children who refuse to put down their crayons.”~Al Hirschfeld

Until next time, I'll be learning how not to get caught! BB

3 comments:

K Storm said...

On some paint surfaces, magic eraser can work wonders. :)

Anonymous said...

I say leave it...crayons add such character to the walls!!! Just ask my children

Anonymous said...

just be glad he didn't have a paint brush!!!HS