Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Fantastic Four

I had a fellow friend and blogger to invite other bloggers to join in on the Fantastic Four "game". This is the perfect blog to post as I am sitting here while my machine is monogramming.

4 Movies that I could watch over and over: (I am not much of a movie watcher but I'll try to think of some)
Anne of Green Gables
28 Days
Miss Congeniality
Steel Magnolias

4 Jobs that I have had:
daycare--I had bed babies
MACM--gopher
BCV--RA, Intake Counselor
SAHM--the most rewarding

4 TV shows that I enoy: (I am also not much of a TV watcher)
I enjoy the oldies:
Frasier
Golden Girls
Designing Women
Seinfeld

4 Vacation Spots:
Hilton Head with the Cox's
New Hampshire
Smokey Mountains
Williamsburg

4 Food that I enjoy:
steak
shrimp
Chips and dip
Cereal

4 Websites that I visit daily:
Sewforum.com (thanks MAS for introducing me to this site)
MySpace
other Bloggers...too many to list
Hotmail

Ok, fellow readers of this blog...it's your turn!

Until next time, HB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Movies: Bonny and Clyde, Cool Hand Luke, Fried Green Tomatoes, Driving Miss Daisy. Jobs: Too many low paying. TV: Mash, CSI, Law and Order, The Unite, Vacation spots: Any where there is water to fish in. Food: Fish, steaks, Sea foods, and all other foods not listed.. Websites: Radio Station Guide, MSN Music, MDWFP, Devotion.net/bible..HS