Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Are you an Antique?

While my mom was visiting my grandmother the other day, they decided to shop at a new antique store that had opened in the area.

As they browsed around the store, my mom noticed a book that was quite a shock to see displayed with a price. She quickly called over to my grandmother to announce that they needed to leave and no longer stay to find out what else they had. For she had seen enough...and found out that she was part of this antique store in an indirect way.

You see, she ran across her high school annual from her senior year for sale in this antique shop. I don't think I would want to stay either only to find out that I am older than I thought I was.

Until next time, HB

1 comment:

K Storm said...

It is hard when I see toys and things that I grew up with in those shops. I think they call them "vintage" though.

But I must say that your mom is far from antique!!