Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Friday, January 18, 2008

You Had A Bad Day

JB sent this to me and he has been laughing since the first time he saw it. I too find it hilarious. I don't know if the onset of laughter comes from actually relating to the people and their frustration. Regardless, I think we can all say that we have been there and done that. Every time I watch this video I seem to live vicariously through the workers. They did what I wanted to while working but never had the courage to actually "kill" a computer.

I will never hear this song the same again. I used to listen with a thought of someone having a day of hurt feelings and emotions. Now when I hear this song, I will probably break out into laughter as I picture people throwing rages of frustration.

To activate the video, click on the triangle at the bottom of the video screen. Also be sure and turn on your sound to get the full effect. Hope you enjoy this bad day!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

holly- This is hilarous. I used to work with a lady who would bang on her monitor on the time and of course I would be in my office laughing. However, how all those co-workers weren't laughing I have no idea.