Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Thanks, Santa!

I didn't mention in the previous blogs what Santa brought for JB and me.

Santa was really good to me, better than I deserved. Because if gifts measure your "goodness", I must have been a really good girl this past year. With much doubt as to that being the reason for such great gifts, I am most assured that the reason I received such great gifts is because, I have a special Santa that loves me very much. One that I am most blessed to be Mrs. Clause to.

He left me Photoshop Elements 6.0 (the newest version) and Quick Books Pro 2008 (also the newest version). He also gave me enough money to purchase my Tax ID number that will allow me to buy some of my monogramming supplies and inventory at wholesale prices. As soon as I get this number, I hope to have new items for monogramming.

I am still trying to learn Photoshop. I welcome any advice, tutoring, or instructions. I can run a commercial monogramming machine and learn most of its software, but this Photoshop is kicking my butt.

As for JB, I guess he wasn't as good as me this past year. He only left him the Apologetics Study Bible, a new alarm clock to replace the old broken one, and a custom monogrammed "Roll Tide" sweatshirt with matching crimson windpants. All of which, he liked generously.

I have some girlfriends that I know Santa was good to..new Dooney & Burke purses are sure nice gifts. There Santa must really love them also. They must have been as good as me, also.

Until next time, HB

1 comment:

K Storm said...

I am still trying to figure out Photoshop Elements too. I've managed to do some simple things but I lack the creativity to come up with other stuff. Maybe we can help each other!!