Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Whatever it takes...

to cool off--that was our mission today. The boys and I have been cooped up in this house for the past 2 weeks due to the oppressive heat and today I said, "enough is enough". Especially since "Babbey" was over to play it just gave me more motivation and reason to get outside. What a better way to water the yard and cool off...than to play in the sprinkler. I didn't even bother putting their swimsuits on (Abbey didn't even have hers) so we just played in swimmers. It was actually pleasant since my driveway is shaded for the most part of the morning. All 3 loved it and I was glad they got to have some fresh air and run out some of their energy.



Even Gizmo found a cool spot to "chill".

Pappaw stopped by for a little while with a visit. CB and BB always enjoy Pappaw. It gives me another adult to talk to and it gives the boys a "big kid" to play with.

I have to admit, it's days like this past week that make me glad I am not spending eternity in Hell.

Until next time, HB (a few more pics below)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you mind sharing what type of monogram machine you use. I'm in the market for a lower priced easy to use machine. Does this exist?