Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Can't Take Them Anywhere

Last Wednesday evening, the boys and I attended a cousin's wedding. Although this was the first wedding the boys have attended, it was a small, quaint wedding with family and a few friends. JB had a meeting that he could not get out of so it was just me with the boys. Fortunately, my parents were also there and helped me as much as they could. But even with the most help the boys can still act uncivilized. I had gone to capture CB while my mom and dad were watching BB and socializing with family.

Y'all have heard me refer to us as a "dog and pony" show. Where here is my proof why...

I turned the corner with CB and found BB doing this to someone else's plate (I already had my camera in my hand):
I, of course, was flabbergasted but amused. After he acknowledged my presence he just looked up at me with this face:

And said, "CAKE!!!"

Isn't this the way dogs and ponies eat? After all, he was just living up to our act.

Until next time, check your local listings for our next performance, HB

PS. I have posted a few pictures of us to prove that we can act civilized in public.


No comments: