Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Thursday, April 19, 2007

There's a first time for everything

Well, I guess I will give this blogging a try. As they say, you never know til you try it. I have several friends who blog. Some just about their families, some about themselves, and some about issues pertaining to politics, religion, and sports. I currently blog on myspace profile and I found myself blogging about several topics. I have received many comments pertaining to each blog and thought I would try it through this website. More will have access to my world through this blog whereas, myspace only allows a select few.

I must forewarn some of you, you may come to know a different side of me or you may get to know me for the better (or for the worse) . I am a realist; therefore, you will read blogs from my "realist" point of view. I am not a superficial person therefore, my blogs will be about my life and the loved ones that I call family and friends. Some will be about my personal struggles and victories. Some will be about my husband and me and some will be about my family. A few might make you cry and some will make you laugh. However, they will all be from my heart.

I hope you enjoy the adventures of The Family Bond.

3 comments:

awc said...

Love it!! I am going to love reading it I can tell!!!!

UJD said...

I'm looking forward to going on this adventure with you. I can't wait!

T!ff@ny said...

Looking forward to reading your blogs girl!!