Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Grocery Deals for the week!

I will be doing some grocery shopping within the next few days, probably Friday because they have got some good Valentine deals for Friday only at Kroger. Be sure to look for coupons from the Sunday paper to see if you can get an even better deal. Remember these are the deals at my nearest stores. I can't vouch for stores in other locations. And of course, there are other deals that some of you would benefit from, but these are what I am after.

Kroger
Friday Deals only for a Valentine Special:
Motts Apple Juice .99
1/2 gal Kroger OJ .99
Kroger Paper towels 3.99 for 6 rolls
Red Seedless grapes .99 lb

All other deals til next Tues:
Strawberries 1.97 pint
Kroger Bread and buns 1.00
Eggs 1.33
Chef Boyardee Ravioli .88 (for BB's lunch)
Totinos Pizza Rolls 1.25 (I have 3 coupons for .35 off, Kroger doubles that to equal .70 off. I will get 3 bags for 1.65, also another great lunch idea)
General Mills cereal 1.66
Purex Detergent 2.99
Kroger Fruit Snacks 1.00 (great for snack time or to keep on hand when we are running errands)
Kroger Salad Dressing 1.50 (I like to get the FF Italian to marinade my chicken and pork before grilling)
Nabisco 100 Calorie Pack Snacks 2.00 (this is the same price at Wal-Mart but I like the gas points)

Brookshires:
Betty Crocker Cake Mix .79
Tide 5.99 (I have $1.00 off coupon. I am also getting some Purex from Kroger...detergent is a good stock item)
Imperial Sugar 4 lb bag 1.49
Brookshires Bread .79
5 lb bag of russet potatoes 2.50

2 comments:

Jeanelle said...

Now I just knew for sure you'd have some deals on Lunchables for me.
I need to find them when they are $1!

Jeremy and Christy said...

Also, Kroger at Colony Crossing has some great meat dept. deals.

Tyson 40 oz. bag frozen skinless, boneless chicken breasts or tenderloins $6.99 (Reg. 10.99)

Hormel 2 lb. Pork Loins (great for the crock pot!) $5.99 (reg. 8.99)

Pot Roast - 2.17 lb. (i got 2 for under $5 each)

Thanks for these! I need to go get some of that 99 cent juice!!!