Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Monday, November 24, 2008

2 Little Indians








Last Thursday evening, the boys participated in their Thanksgiving Program at school. I was so excited as this marked their 1st of many school programs I look forward to watching. They sang a few songs and then the 3 year olds each told what they were thankful for before walking off stage.
BB was Ten Bears and CB was Red River. However, they each had the other's head band and t-shirts on. So I think BB was supposed to be Red River while CB was supposed to be Ten Bears. Their regular teacher was out of town so I don't think the other workers could remember or tell them apart.

The only regret of the program for me is that they didn't have the boys standing next to each other. In fact, BB, was kinda hard to see as he was placed on the side while CB was placed in the front. I may sound like a picky, hard to please mother, but I think next time I am gonna request that stand together. It was hard dividing my attention as they were both performing. I was afraid I would miss what one did while watching the other.
As I predicted, BB didn't perform much. In fact, he held his hands over his ears for one of the songs and decided to sit during another. CB was just as lively as the rest, jumping and clapping to parts of the songs. At the close for the 3 year olds, again, they did what I would have predicted. CB announced that he was thankful for "Mamma" while BB just by-passed the microphone wanting nothing to do with it and came straight to me. (Can't blame him...he is his mother's child). Regardless of whether they perform or say the "right things", I am just as proud of them.

I am so thankful for these 2 blessings that bring me joy every day. Regardless of the hardships that come with raising multiples, I am indeed doubly blessed beyond words.

Until next time, HB

3 comments:

Jeremy and Christy said...

I loved that BB walked on by because it reflected his personality! They are just too cute!! I could eat them up! As we were leaving CB walked over to Rileigh and grabbed Rileigh's hand as they were walking around. It was precious!! I am so glad Rileigh has been able to become buddies with your boys! (As well as MWC and Audrey) St.M's was really a great move for us! We love you guys!

K Storm said...

They are so sweet!

Jeanelle said...

SO CUTE!
I can't wait for GAbby to have school programs!! I'll be in the front row, camera ready!!