Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Sunday, October 14, 2007

What's up with us...

Sorry for the lack of blogs lately. First, I am busy monogramming for the upcoming Faith InDeed Fall Shopping Event. If you haven't noticed yet, details are on the side of my blog. I will blog the details about this closer to the event.

Second, I have been sick the past few days with bronchitis/sinus infection/sore throat/laryngitis/funk/"the crud"/and whatever else comes with this draining aggravation of illness.

Third, JB flew out today for a 5 night business trip to Atlanta. He is going to be trained on some software that he will in turn use here to enhance his job responsibilities. Seriously, every time he goes out of town either the boys or I get sick right before he leaves. Bless his heart, it makes him feel worse about being gone even more.

We didn't make it church for obvious reasons but instead we are just relaxing here at home. The boys are surprisingly calm, I think they can tell I am not feeling well. CB is enthralled with the Incredible Dog Challenge, a dog agility competition on TV. He is currently watching the Diving Dog event. When the show is interrupted by a commercial, he starts whining, "Doooooggggg wwiiimmmmiiiinnggg, Mamma?" Asking where are the dogs swimming.

BB must think the floor needs vacuuming as he runs his "golf caddy" around the den floor as a vacuum cleaner saying, "make a mess, mamma, bacuum" and "beep, beep, mamma" for me to raise my legs so he can bacuum up the mess.

Now the dog show is over and CB whines "sssseeee doooggs, mamma". I guess he's gonna be dog lover like his parents and grandparents.

Alex, my niece, is in a little "cheer and tumble" competition today at the coliseum as part of the fair events. This is her first and I hate that I am not able to cheer her on in person. But rest assured, Meme and Pappaw, Nanna, and Pop will be there cheering enough for all of us. She definitely has a entourage to follow her. She has been taking cheer and tumble for the past few months and seems to be doing very well. I wish her the best of luck and whatever the outcome, I hope she has fun.

I must go now and retrieve about 10 baby wipes the boys have thrown in the toilet. I take back what I said about them being calm. I just wish I had half their energy.

Until next time, HB

No comments: