Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Our Spa Fun!

As you can see, we had a GREAT TIME. We were able to let our hair down, literally, and be ourselves and friends to each other. As much as we love being mamma's, wives, co-workers, sisters, and daughters, it did us good to be ourselves and friends. I believe I can speak for all of us when I say it was truly a blessed weekend. Just the time together allowed us to grow as friends and individuals. The spa was so relaxing, the food was delicious, the shopping was fabulous but the friendship was the most blessed.

We are already anxious for next year's trip but, as my friend Ann said, we will have to rely on lunches and girls night out to suffice until then.


Ann, Stephanie and Tracy...you each are beautiful both inside and out. You bring out the best in me and I thank you for your support, friendship, accountability, and Christian influence. My God bless each one of you as He has blessed me through your friendship.

Until next time, HB

“A friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself.” ~ Jim Morrison (This best describes our weekend)


No comments: