Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I Need to Add...

I must add the following to my previous post. My success and enjoyment last Saturday could not have happened without the help of some special people:

Thanks to my dad for building my shelves that have more use and value than for "art shows". He made me a "bookshelf" out of shutters from my grandparents' house. The fact that he made them from his parents' shutters gives so much sentimental value to this piece of furniture. He also helped move that huge thing in and out of the Community Center.

Thanks to my mom for her help in setting up my display and manning the booth. She is so talented with "presentation". She doesn't think so, but if you have ever seen her house, I think you would agree with me. I don't have the ability to picture such arrangements in my mind and bringing them to be as she does.

Thanks to my sister for helping "man" the booth. She willingly gave up part of her Saturday to help. She was also so encouraging with her compliments and enthusiasm for me participating in this event.
Thanks to my Aunt Joyce for making the coke koozies. She is so talented in sewing and can do just about anything.

Thanks to the Faith InDeed Foundation for giving me the opportunity. I can't think of a better organization to help raise money.

Thanks to JB for his encouragement and support. He was very proud of me and expressed his enthusiasm which gives me so much encouragement.

All of these special loved ones did their part so willingly and lovingly. I can never express in words the gratefulness I have for them. Their help was so encouraging to me and even more so, a blessing. It's situations like this that I realize just how blessed I am with family.

Thanks, Mamma, Daddy, Tiffany, Aunt Joyce, JB. I love you all very much and pray that God blesses you as much as you have blessed me.

Until next time, HB

1 comment:

K Storm said...

You've got a pretty special family there, girl!!