Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

The Quiet Hands and Feet of Christ






Our boys may never win The Nobel Peace Prize because of some world changing contribution they performed.

We don't know her. Today was the first time we've ever seen her and it may also be the only time. But our boys made her little world better, if only for the moment or maybe the rest of her day.

While I was finishing our grocery business, I looked over and saw Brother B loading her groceries in her buggy after they were bagged. Then as I was pushing our buggy in the direction to head to our car, both boys said they were going to carry her groceries out to her car.

She wasn't far from our car as I followed.

No, they most likely want win a Nobel Prize. But I'm just as proud to have children quietly being the hands and feet of Christ.

It was nice meeting Ms Ray. I sure hope we have the pleasure again one day.

No comments: