Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Friday, January 6, 2017

My New Love for Laundry

I had read about these from several people who use them who are trying to use more natural, less chemicals in their household.  After reading enough testimonies, I decided to order some to give a try.  And I must admit, I'm a believer.  I actually don't dry a whole lot of our laundry in my dryer.  I prefer to hang dry most of our cotton clothes.  But I do dry our towels, sheets, socks and other household laundry items...I just don't use the dryer for most of our clothes.  These don't give any odor to the laundry so if you prefer a light scent, you can put a few drops of your favorite essential oils on the balls, most use lavender. 

I ordered these off Amazon but you can find them on Etsy, also.  They cost 13.99 with free shipping for Prime members.  I also bought several more as Christmas gifts. 

I have a friend who posted on Facebook that she had started using them and her daughter's eczema has since cleared.  She thinks her eczema was aggravated by the chemicals used in dryer sheets.  So if any of you reading, have sensitive skin issues, you may want to try these. 


No comments: