Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Monday, November 30, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

Well, it was a great Thanksgiving as usual.  We have so much to be grateful for and not just 1 time a year. 

Brother B, Brother C and hubby spent some time in Alabama with his parents.  They enjoyed their visit while getting to fish and hunt for a few days.  I stayed behind to dog sit a friend's furbaby. 

We traveled to my grandmother's and spent the day with my mom's family.  There were 31 of us total with 5 not able to make it.  It's always great to see everyone. 

My sister and her family were in town from GA and spent Thanksgiving Day until the Sunday after with us.  We enjoyed watching football on Saturday while feasting on our annual Thanksgiving tacos. 

We didn't get any pictures of the humans but I did get a picture of the sweet furbaby I kept. 

No comments: