Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Thursday, August 20, 2015

I Disobeyed

Yesterday we joined a homeschooling group at a local inflatables gym.  My boys were 2 of the oldest.  There was one younger child who was annoying them by butting in line, not taking his turn and disrupting any type of organized game they were playing with the other boys their age.  Brother B came to me with his complaints and I advised him to let the gym worker know when the child was being disruptive ONLY after he has tried to nicely ask him to stop.  I instructed him not to take matters into his own hands because the boy was younger. 

A few minutes later, Brother B came around the corner with a frustrated look....

"Momma, I kinda disobeyed you."

Scared to know, "what did you do?"

"Well, I didn't punch him."

At least we that's a start to conflict resolution....

No comments: