Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

When Pencil Doo-Doo is an Issue

From our classroom....Brother B, frustrated: "C, quit wiping your pencil doo-doo on my page! Keep your pencil doo-doo on your page!"

 Brother C: "Stop calling it pencil doo-doo. I don't have pencil doo-doo!"

I hear a book being slammed shut. "I'm not helping you anymore."


I finally make it the room: "What is the problem?"

Bother B: "He keeps wiping his pencil doo-doo on my paper."

Brother C: "STOP CALLING IT PENCIL DOO-DOO!"

Me: "what is pencil doo-doo?"

Brother B: "that stuff from the eraser. He keeps having to erase and that stuff is pencil doo-doo and he keeps wiping it on my paper."

 Brother C just about in tears from the angst: "Momma, please tell him to stop calling it pencil doo-doo. I don't have pencil doo-doo"

Anyone? anyone else?

No comments: