Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Who's On First?

In another room, they are working together on a science vocabulary crossword puzzle and an all out screaming match breaks loose:

"BB, what is 13 across, the soft part of the feather?"

BB: "Down"

"No, it's across."

BB: "I know it is. It's Down."

CB: "BB it's 13 across! What is the soft part of the feather!"

"Down!!!!"

CB becoming more impatient: "LISTEN TO ME! I SAID IT'S ACROSS! 13 ACROSS! THE SOFT PART OF THE FEATHER?"

BB becoming more impatient: "I TOLD YOU THE ANSWER. IT'S DOWN!!! DOWN! DOWN! DOWN!"

CB hollering across the house: "Momma, will you tell BB to quit trying to trick me? He keeps telling me answer is down but the answer has to go across."

Please note: The soft part of the feather is called the "down".

No comments: