Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Friday, March 13, 2009

Paint or Pollen?


This is what a spot on my driveway looked like the other day when I washed my car off to rid it of all this pollen. The boys thought it was some of their chalk paint they got for Christmas. They wanted to paint with it. It was a challenge trying to explain to them that this was pollen and not paint.
Thankfully these current rain showers will wash some of this allergy attacking enemy away for awhile. My sinuses are most grateful.

4 comments:

T!ff@ny said...

That is so crazy! I am ready for this pollen to go away! Wanna come over and wash my car?? hehehe...

Unknown said...

That is crazy!! I am so glad it has been washed away. I was just thinking tonight that God sent the rain just in time!!

TRP said...

I wish we had some pollen up this way...I know...Crazy thought but I'm sick and tired of the cold weather. It's still in the 50's up here! Come quickly Spring!

Michelle said...

Yes pollen, deffinatly something I do not miss from the south.